Anytime, we hear of Favour Iwueze, what comes to our mind is a collection of Destiny Kid’s songs which include Joy Joy Joy, Melody, and others.
Favour Iwueze is one of the popular childhood music stars called Destiny Kids, well known for so many songs that blessed our childhood memories.
Here are a few things to know about Favour Iwueze:
1. Favour Iwueze who was born on the 25th of August, 1991, is a gospel singer and songwriter.
2. She was born into a Christian family as her father named Stephen Iwueze is a pastor. Her parents, Pastor Stephen Iwueze and Love Iwueze are both into the gospel music industry.
Favour is the eldest among her siblings – Rejoice Iwueze, Joshua Iwueze, Caleb Iwueze, and Wonderful Iwueze.
3. Favour went to Nnamdi Azikwe University to obtain a bachelor’s degree in Computer science.
4. As a singer, she has released some songs which include Amazing Love, Smile, If Not God, Muna Chim, Glory to My Jesus, and others.
5. She is happily married to Obinna Okpaleze who is a gospel artist and their union is blessed with two kids.